This error takes location at instances when you are attempting to download a payroll or updating QuickBooks Desktop. You acquire an error with a message exhibiting on your laptop display screen stating:QuickBooks Error 15102: Failed to reset update.
Read more;QuickBooks Support
Reasons of QuickBooks Error 15102
There are a number of motives in the back of this error:
- You have become on the Shared download, however the area the place downloads take region is both no longer reachable or invalid.
- Multi-user mode is lively and QuickBooks is in the terminal server environment.
- You are no longer having access to QuickBooks with administrator rights on your Windows Vista.
Resolving QuickBooks Error 1502:
The top cause for this error is out of date QuickBooks. You want to update your QuickBooks to the state-of-the-art launch to make sure that the hassle is assessed properly. In case the hassle persists after updating QuickBooks, you want to comply with these options:
- Ensure that the place of the mapped file is correct:
- Open the Product Information Window by clicking Ctrl+1. Look for the area direction and observe it down.
- Go to Choose> Update QuickBooks.
- Hit the Operations Ensure that the data given in the Download Location is now not incorrect.
- In case the Download is energetic (Set to Yes), the force in each Download Location and Product Information will be the same.
- In case the Download is lively (Set to Yes), the power in each Download Location and QuickBooks Desktop setup listing will be the same.
- In case you discover out that the area is no longer correct, you will want to alternate the set location. Choose and comply with any of the following:
- If the choice Yes is opted for Shared Download, choose No and then
- If the alternative No is opted for Shared Download, choose Yes and then
- Hit Close and down load the brand new tax desk from QuickBooks.
- In case you discover that the download place is right, you will want to remap the drive:
- Shut down your QuickBooks Desktop and its organisation file.
- Reroute the community force to a new letter.
- Use the new power letter that you have simply created and get right of entry to your employer file from there.
- Click on Help> Update QuickBooks.
- Go to Shared Download. Turn it off and then on again.
- Ensure that the new mapped-drive letter is used by way of download location.
- Hit Save> Close.
- Go to QuickBooks and as soon as once more download the state-of-the-art tax desk